MC COY BIBLE INSTITUTE
II Peter 3:18
The McCoy Bible Institute (“The Institute”) teaches the doctrine of Jesus Christ. The Institute teaches saving souls and develops a life changing relationship committed to Christ. The personal development of each soul through The Institute encourages a personal relationship with God and our fellowman of Learning, Living and Loving.
The Institute provides training through (group) Specialty Classes at McCoy Memorial Baptist Church (church) and in-home to meet the needs of the people.
The Institute is a guide to life principles and practical application in our daily living through Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to reach the churched and unsaved individual and make a difference in their life.
The Steps of Spiritual Growth
26) He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. 27) Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. 28) All by itself the soil produces grain-first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. 29) As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.”
Our vision is to teach and develop a personal relationship with Christ Jesus of every believer. We hope to be an extension to each individual and our community by extending a helping hand and meeting the needs of each individual and our church.
Our goal is to make a difference in the personal lives of our people, and it is our desire to enhance the life of the believer, meeting the needs, and to become a better Christian through teaching the doctrine of Christ Jesus. The Christian walk is a lifestyle that must be developed and lived day-by-day.
Our vision is to reach every soul within and outside our church, and re-educate believers of God that, The Institute also known as Sunday School, is not only for young children, but for all youth and adults in spiritual development.
Now it occurred that while the people pressed upon Jesus to hear the Word of God, He
was standing by the lake of Gennesaret.
The Roles and Responsibility of the Superintendent
- Create and guide our Leadership Team (teachers)
- Set annual goals
- Assist our Director of Education in the development of our Lesson Study Guides
- Distribute, consolidate, and lessons from our writing team
- Prepare Agenda for our Quarterly General Assembly for combined classes
- Award Classes for attendance, giving, and new members
- Keep records of enrollment
- We offer Seasonal Specialty Classes (Marriage, Dating, Financing, and etc.)
- Annual recognition to the Leadership Team, writing team, volunteer record keepers, and others who make our ministry a success
- Ongoing Marriage Counseling Team